You should make sure that you read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using our App because By downloading or using PhotoMe App, these terms will automatically apply to you. You are not allowed to copy, or modify the App, any part of the App, or our trademarks in any way. You are not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the App, and you also should not try to translate the App into other languages, or make derivative versions. The App itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to Dolce Vita Genral Trading LLC.
The PhotoMe App stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Service. You accept that it is your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. It is also your responsibility to keep your login and password details secure and you agree not to share these with anyone. We also recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the PhotoMe app will not function properly or at all.
PhotoMe promises that the App is as useful and efficient for you to use as possible. For that reason, you understand that we will need to make changes to the App or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the App or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you are paying for.
You should be aware that there are certain things that PhotoMe will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the App will require an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but PhotoMe cannot take responsibility for the App not working at full functionality if you do not have access to Wi-Fi, and you do not have any of your data allowance left.
If you are using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the App, or other third party charges. In using the App, you are accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the App outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you are using the App, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the App.
Along the same lines, PhotoMe cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the App i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you cannot turn it on to avail the Service, PhotoMe cannot accept responsibility.
With respect to PhotoMe’s responsibility for your use of the App, when you are using the App, it is important to bear in mind that although we endeavor to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. PhotoMe LLC accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the App.
At some point, we may wish to update the App. The App is currently available on Android and iOS – the requirements for both systems (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the App to) may change, and you agree to download the updates if you want to keep using the App. PhotoMe does not promise that it will always update the App so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the iOS/Android version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the App, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the App, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
The Site, Services and products (“Products”) that we offer are for your personal use only. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit any part of the Site, Services or Products except as may be permitted by these Terms, and you may not access or use the Site or the Services for any commercial purpose whatsoever. Any use of the Site or the Services other than as specifically authorized in these Terms is strictly prohibited. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are hereby expressly reserved by Planet Art.
In accessing and using the Site and the Services, you may submit to us your own images, photographs, text or other content (collectively “Your Content”). By submitting Your Content to us, you give us permission to store Your Content on our servers and use your content for the limited purpose of providing the Site and Services. We will not use Your Content to market, promote or advertise the Site or Services without your express written permission. You represent and warrant that you either own Your Content or have written permission from the applicable intellectual property rights owner to make Your Content available to us for use on the Site and with the Services.
You are solely responsible for Your Content that you stream, upload, post, publish, display, email or otherwise transmit via the Site or the Service. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the Site or Service, suspending or terminating the account of such violators and reporting the violators to appropriate law enforcement authorities. As a condition for accessing and using the Site or Service, you agree not to use the Site or Services to:
1. Transmit any Content that (a) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, violent, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, vulgar, obscene, pornographic (involving minors and otherwise), hateful or abusive, or is otherwise similarly objectionable; (b) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (c) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, contests, sweepstakes or any other form of solicitation; (d) characterizes any unlawful activity as acceptable, glamorous or desirable; or (e) denigrates or offends any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious group, or persons who are physically or mentally challenged; or (f) contains images or the likeness of minors without the consent of a parent or legal guardian;
2. Harass any other user of the Services or to impersonate another person by any means including by using her/his email account, address or password, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
3. Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation or rule;
4. Transmit or make available any content that you do not have the lawful right to transmit, that would infringe the intellectual or proprietary rights of any third party (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade secret, trademark, service mark or patent rights), or that would violate any person’s right of privacy or publicity;
5. Engage in any conduct that would interrupt, destroy, limit or harm the Site and/or the Services or enable you to gain unauthorized access to the Site or the Service, including without limitation by using viruses, Trojan horses, worms, malicious computer code, programs or files;
6. Reproduce, copy, sell, or commercially use (including the right to access) the Site or the Service;
7. Solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
8. Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Site or Services by electronic or other means; or
9. Further or promote any criminal activity or provide instructional information about illegal activities.
In case of any violation of the above, and without limitation, we reserve the right to terminate your account and/or to block you from accessing the Site and Services and to disclose any information necessary to comply with any law, regulation, rule or governmental request. Activity or content which appears, in our sole judgment, to violate the law will be brought to the attention of the proper authorities.
You acknowledge that we have the right, but not the obligation, in our sole discretion, to review, refuse to host and/or remove, any Content that is Posted to or available via the Service. Specifically, and without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge that we may, but have no obligation to, remove Content that we determine, in our sole discretion, is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or which violates any party's intellectual property rights, our site Terms and Conditions or applicable law. Activity or content which appears, in our sole judgment, to violate the law in any way will be brought to the attention of the proper authorities.
Changes to This Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us.